Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The "OK-I-haven't-blogged-in-ages" post.

Is anyone still here? I am a blogging bore this month. It so annoying! But life has been busy... and then there's facebook... oh, and twitter. Micro-blogging seems to be more my style lately! But I think I might start blogging again. Maybe. I always need the first "OK-I-haven't-blogged-in-ages" post to get the ball rolling after my vacations from blogland. So here is said post. I think it might work... I think it might. Just maybe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dry penis sizegenetics Dry and flaking sizegenetics inside the penis can often lead to soreness if left untreated. Dry sizegenetics can occur just as the result of friction from sex or from sensitivity to certain cleansers in addition to the sizegenetics that are often found in condoms. Treating the sizegenetics having a moisture-rich formula (shea butter is often recommended by dermatologists for sensitive penis sizegenetics) can help to keep the sizegenetics smooth and supple and in order to retain its natural hydration.Penis rash Penis rash, which may result from dry sizegenetics, sensitivity to chemicals like soaps or sizegenetics, or fungal infections, may cause soreness, itching and discomfort.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/