Thursday, March 27, 2008

A quick hello

This morning is rolling on by. We have a little appointment at a local coffee shop in about an hour. The girls, all 4, are relaxing on our bed, under the giant down comforter, laying in the warm sunlight. I love Spring Break! Nothing to do, no school work to get done. Life is beautiful!

I love the days when I wake up to all of the girls cuddled all around us, warm sunlight and the sound of quiet. It doesn't happen very often. Usually, I wake up to something more like chaos- Emma yelling "MOOOOOMMMMM, JUUUUUIIIICE!" or one of the girls saying "I want breakfast" all the while hearing the theme song "Go, Diego, Go, Diego, Go Diego, GO!" blaring throughout the house. A little less idyllic!

So, today has been nice so far. No TV, a little more quiet. Hope yours is also filled with peace!

1 comment:

Mandi! said...

I am beginning to look forward to those mornings as well... but Zeke's usually raring to go the moment he wakes up. I love your header picture- hopefully I'll figure it out:) Thanks!