Wednesday, November 28, 2007

To everyone who has cleaned my microwave...

in the past 2 months. Which sounds weird, but if you know me, you know it's been a crazy two months. So, to those of you who know how disgusting (apparently, since I don't notice it!) my microwave gets- I thought of you today when some of whatever I was cooking spilled over. And yes, I cleaned it up!

It is a little weird to go to my car to find it completely cleaned out, walk into my house to find it sparkling clean, my closet to find all the laundry put away, and look into my freezer and find it stocked with ready made meals, to go to the mailbox and find cards of encouragement and even gifts of money...thanks to all of the amazing family and friends we have surrounding us. Thanks to all of you, we are getting through all of this craziness feeling extremely blessed and amazed.

Thank you!!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Much love to you. And thanks for the sidebar shoutout! whoop! whoop!