Monday, October 15, 2007

all the latest

This morning I saw the most beautiful humming bird outside the window. Usually they are green, but this one had bright red feathers. You can't see it very well because it is foggy today and then sun isn't out- but I caught a little on his head. So pretty. And you know how I love my symbolic hummingbirds. They remind me that God is here, He is protecting and helping me. So, on my first day "on my own" with four kiddies- how reassuring to know that God is always with me. :)

And yesterday we went on our first outing since Evie was born- to Avila Valley Barn. It was amazingly crowded and the kids had a blast. We even ran into friends which made it all the better. Here's the girls inside the Hay Maze (or Hay May if you are 4 or under)!



Evie is enjoying being close to her daddy in the amazing Ergo. Can you tell I like the word amazing lately?





And here is the little sweet pea hanging out with me while I check the latest woot, jellyfish, blogs and emails. Oh, and IMing Aunt Leah, too.



And our NEWEST addition....introducing TIGERLILLY! Our lovebird.

This morning Emma woke up around 7:30 and came walking down the stairs. I literally started crying because I feel like I haven't seen this little girl in weeks. I get to get you your morning milk....change your diaper and get you dressed? Amazing. I know, it sounds silly....but I missed that little peanut while my mom was taking all the care of her!!!! And that's all for today- and possibly the next few days ;) love.

1 comment:

Ma and Pa Moore said...

Ahhhhh....so sweet! Thanks for all the pics!
And the bird looks like she is posing, too! Everyone has been asking me what happened to the name Tigerlilly! :-)