Wednesday, May 9, 2007

a fun little trip to the ER

Look at my poor little thing! The girls were playing last night and they must've gotten a little rough! Emma was not happy, holding her arm and not moving it. So Todd took her to the hospital.

I guess they call it "Nursemaid's Elbow" and it is really common. So after 3 hours in the ER with her dad and an x-ray, all to no avail, I sort of wondered! But today, as we were leaving for the Dr's office, a friend called and we prayed for Emma. I put her in the car, and when we got to the doctor's, it was as if nothing had happened. Really! She was playing and raising her hands and climbing on things. She was better!! Todd said he thought he saw her pop her elbow back in herself, so I will thank God because He helped her become healed! (I mean, if the ER doctor couldn't do it 3 times...and she did herself by climbing on a chair, that is divine intervention!) Yay!

And I am still sick! Uh! But I thought you might like to hear my latest pregnancy craving. Ready? Limes! Yum! Like, just a lime. Like, I just ate half of a lime. So, half of a lime to go with my bunch of basil. I was thinking that it might make a delicious drink...maybe? Limeade with a sprig of basil? I am so excited to try it! I will let you know how it goes! ;)

3 comments:

Leah said...

Poor little Emma - she looks wiped in the picture. I am glad she is feeling better...I will keep her in prayer, and you too Sis. Your drink almost sounds like a virgin Mojito, maybe try some mint in there too? :-)

Ma and Pa Moore said...

Awwww....poor Emma - she looks so sad!

eva said...

She's making the same face you were making at the end of the day yesterday after the accumulation of "incidents". Oh, Emma the Grace!